Butternut Squash-Goat Cheese Ravioli
Photo: Michael Kraus; Styling: Ed Gabriels
More From Coastal Living
- 1 (12-ounce) package frozen cooked butternut squash puree, thawed, or 1 1/4 cups cooked and mashed butternut squash
- 3 ounces goat cheese, softened
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 (12-ounce) packages won ton wrappers
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/3 cup chopped toasted pecans
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh sage
- Garnish: sage leaves, freshly ground black pepper
- 1. Combine first 3 ingredients in a bowl. Place about 1 heaping teaspoon squash mixture in center of 1 won ton wrapper. Brush won ton wrapper with water around squash mixture, and top with second won ton wrapper. Press down with ravioli stamp or fork, sealing edges well. Trim excess won ton around edges. Repeat with remaining squash mixture and won ton wrappers.
- 2. Cook ravioli, in batches, in gently boiling water 3 minutes or until done. (Do not rapidly boil.) Remove with a slotted spoon.
- 3. Cook butter and garlic in a small saucepan over medium heat 6 minutes or until browned. Stir in pecans and chopped sage. Toss ravioli in butter mixture; garnish, if desired. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers