Squash and Cornbread Casserole
Carrot and corn are welcome additions to this favorite Southern-style squash casserole that can be prepared in your slow cooker.
More From Oxmoor House
Other: 10 Minutes
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 1 1/2 pounds yellow squash, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1 (11-ounce) can sweet whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 1/2 cups cornbread stuffing mix
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 teaspoons dried sage
- Combine soup and sour cream in a large bowl. Add vegetables, stirring gently to coat.
- Spoon vegetable mixture into a lightly greased 4-quart slow cooker.
- Combine stuffing mix and remaining 2 ingredients; sprinkle over vegetable mixture.
- Cover and cook on LOW 5 hours. Uncover and let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- Quick Menu:
- * Cornish hens
- * Roasted asparagus
Slow-Cooker Size: 4-quart
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Casseroles