- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 1 1/2 pounds yellow squash, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1 (11-ounce) can sweet whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 1/2 cups cornbread stuffing mix
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 teaspoons dried sage
How to Make It
Combine soup and sour cream in a large bowl. Add vegetables, stirring gently to coat.
Spoon vegetable mixture into a lightly greased 4-quart slow cooker.
Combine stuffing mix and remaining 2 ingredients; sprinkle over vegetable mixture.
Cover and cook on LOW 5 hours. Uncover and let stand 10 minutes before serving.
* Cornish hens
* Roasted asparagus
Slow-Cooker Size: 4-quart