Easy, great with many dishes.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2-3 cup(s) Yellow Squash cooked and drained
- 1.5 stick(s) butter melted
- 1 can(s) cream of chicken soup
- 1 can(s) water chesnuts
- 1 box(es) cornbread stuffing mix
- 1 onion large
- 8 ounce(s) sour cream
- 1 salt and pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients together except the butter and stuffing mix. Mix butter and stuffing together. Line pan with some of the stuffing mix pour the squash mixture into pan and top with the remainder of the stuffing mix. Bake on 350 for about 1 hour or till done.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Melanieboyd and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note