Easy and goes great with many other dishes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2-3 cup(s) Yellow Squash cooked and drained
- 1 onion chopprd
- 8 ounce(s) sour cream
- 1.5 stick(s) butter melted
- 1 can(s) cream of chicken soup
- 1 box(es) cornbread stuffing mix
- 1 can(s) water chestnuts drained
- 1 salt and pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients, except stuffing and butter, in a bowl. Mix stuffing and butter together and line the baking dish or pan with some of the stuffing mix. Pour squash mixture into dish and top with remaining stuffing mix. bake on 350 about 1 hour or until done.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by BBsKitchen and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note