Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tablespoon(s) Butter
- 6 medium Squash
- 1 large Vidalia onion thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup(s) Parmesan cheese grated
- 2 Green Onions thinly sliced
- 1 cup(s) Shreadded Sharp Chedder Cheese
- 1 cup(s) Cheeze-it Crackers crushed
- 1/2 cup(s) sour cream
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 2-quart casserole dish.
- Melt Butter l in a large skillet over medium heat. Saute the squash, onions, and butter until soft. Transfer to a bowl and stir in the Parmesan, Cheddar, and sour cream. Add salt and pepper, to taste.
- Place in the prepared casserole dish and sprinkle the cracker crumbs evenly over the top. Bake for 20 minutes or until the top is golden and bubbly.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mcrane and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note