Community Recipe from
- 1 tablespoon(s) Butter
- 6 medium Squash
- 1 large Vidalia onion thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup(s) Parmesan cheese grated
- 2 Green Onions thinly sliced
- 1 cup(s) Shreadded Sharp Chedder Cheese
- 1 cup(s) Cheeze-it Crackers crushed
- 1/2 cup(s) sour cream
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 2-quart casserole dish.
- Melt Butter l in a large skillet over medium heat. Saute the squash, onions, and butter until soft. Transfer to a bowl and stir in the Parmesan, Cheddar, and sour cream. Add salt and pepper, to taste.
- Place in the prepared casserole dish and sprinkle the cracker crumbs evenly over the top. Bake for 20 minutes or until the top is golden and bubbly.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mcrane and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes