Yield: 8 servings (serving size: 1 cup)
More From Oxmoor House
- 1 1/2 pounds yellow squash (about 4 medium)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup grated carrot
- 1 (10.75-ounce) can condensed reduced-fat, reduced-sodium cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 (8-ounce) carton fat-free sour cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup herb-seasoned stuffing mix, divided
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- Cut squash into quarters. Cook squash in boiling water 12 minutes or until very tender. Drain. Place squash in a large bowl; mash with a potato masher. Set aside. 3. Heat oil in a small skillet over medium-high heat; add onion and carrot. Sauté 3 minutes.
- Add onion mixture to squash. Stir in soup and next 5 ingredients.
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup stuffing mix in an 8- inch square baking dish coated with cooking spray. Spoon squash mixture over stuffing mix; top with remaining stuffing mix. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 30 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note