squash and mushroom orzo
Community Recipe from
- 1 1/2 cup(s) dried orzo
- 1/4 cup(s) olive oil
- 4 cup(s) assorted mushrooms
- 3 medium yellow squash
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup(s) whole roasted almonds, chopped
- 1 cup(s) basil, cut into thin strips
- pepper and salt
- Cook orzo according to package. Drain, toss with 1 tbsp oil.
- in skillet warm rest of oil, add mushrooms, squash and garlic, cook. stir into orzo add almond and basil. season with salt and pepper.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marja1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
squash and mushroom orzo Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables