Spritzed 'n' Grilled Chicken & Veggies
Yield: 6 servings
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 medium eggplant, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 3 medium red, green and/or yellow bell peppers, quartered
- 2 medium yellow squash, cut in 1/2-inch diagonal slices
- 40 sprays Wish-BoneÂ® Salad SpritzersÂ® Italian Vinaigrette Dressing
- 1. Spritz chicken and vegetables with Wish-Bone® Salad Spritzers® Italian Vinaigrette Dressing. Grill or broil chicken and vegetables, turning once, 15 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked and vegetables are just tender; slice chicken.
2. Arrange chicken and vegetables on serving platter, then spritz with additional Dressing. Sprinkle, if desired, with chopped fresh basil leaves.
This recipe is an Eat Smart™ recipe. Eat Smart™ recipes can help reduce your intake of saturated fats, trans fats, sugars, sodium and cholesterol.
Nutrition information per serving:
Calories 180, Calories From Fat 20, Saturated Fat 0.5g, Trans Fat 0g, Total Fat 2.5g, Cholesterol 65mg, Sodium 140mg, Total Carbohydrate 12g, Sugars 6g, Dietary Fiber 5g, Protein 28g, Vitamin A 20%, Vitamin C 160%, Calcium 4%, Iron 8%
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes