Spritz "Christmas Tree" Cookies
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 pound(s) butter softened
- 3/4 cup(s) sugar
- 1 egg
- 2-1/2 cup(s) flour
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1-1/4 teaspoon(s) almond extract
- 1. Soften the butter and cream with sugar
- 2. Add egg, baking powder, salt, and almond extract. Mix well.
- 3. Mix in flour until dough is well formed.
- 4. Load dough in cookie press using the Christmas tree mold.
- 5. Press individual cookies onto cookie sheets.
- 6. Bake for 10 minutes at 350 deg. F or until golden brown.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JaneBrideau and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note