Nice. I used up bits of vegetables left over from other dishes. Made it with fresh linguine. Would be excellent cold as well.
Springtime Pasta with Bacon
Photo: Jennifer Davick; Styling: Lydia DeGaris Pursell
More From Southern Living
- 1 (16-oz.) package orecchiette pasta*
- 1 cup frozen sweet peas
- 1 1/2 cups fresh snow peas
- 8 radishes, cut into wedges
- 2 large carrots, grated
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 6 thick bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- 4 ounces crumbled goat cheese (optional)
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions, adding sweet peas and snow peas during last minute of cook time. Drain.
- 2. Toss pasta mixture with radishes and next 5 ingredients; season with salt and pepper to taste. Sprinkle with bacon and, if desired, crumbled goat cheese.
- *1 (16-oz.) package farfalle (bow-tie) pasta may be substituted.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables