Nice. I used up bits of vegetables left over from other dishes. Made it with fresh linguine. Would be excellent cold as well.
Springtime Pasta with Bacon
Enjoy this colorful dish warm or chilled; leftovers are perfect for a brown bag lunch the next day. Add grilled shrimp kabobs and a crisp Sauvignon Blanc for a relaxing meal with friends.
More From Southern Living
- 1 (16-oz.) package orecchiette pasta*
- 1 cup frozen sweet peas
- 1 1/2 cups fresh snow peas
- 8 radishes, cut into wedges
- 2 large carrots, grated
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 6 thick bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- 4 ounces crumbled goat cheese (optional)
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions, adding sweet peas and snow peas during last minute of cook time. Drain.
- 2. Toss pasta mixture with radishes and next 5 ingredients; season with salt and pepper to taste. Sprinkle with bacon and, if desired, crumbled goat cheese.
- *1 (16-oz.) package farfalle (bow-tie) pasta may be substituted.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note