- 1 (16-oz.) package orecchiette pasta*
- 1 cup frozen sweet peas
- 1 1/2 cups fresh snow peas
- 8 radishes, cut into wedges
- 2 large carrots, grated
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 6 thick bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- 4 ounces crumbled goat cheese (optional)
How to Make It
Cook pasta according to package directions, adding sweet peas and snow peas during last minute of cook time. Drain.
Toss pasta mixture with radishes and next 5 ingredients; season with salt and pepper to taste. Sprinkle with bacon and, if desired, crumbled goat cheese.
*1 (16-oz.) package farfalle (bow-tie) pasta may be substituted.