Spring Veggie Pizza Appetizer
Amount per serving
- Calories: 90
- Cholesterol: 10mg
- Fiber: 0g
- Fat: 6g
- Sodium: 200mg
- Sugars: 2g
- Saturated fat: 2.5g
- Carbohydrate: 8g
- Protein: 2g
- Calcium: 0%
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) refrigerated reduced-fat crescent dinner rolls
- 1 tub (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA 1/3 Less Fat than Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup MIRACLE WHIP Dressing
- 1 teaspoon dill
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 cup each chopped sugar snap peas and quartered cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup each sliced radishes, chopped yellow peppers and shredded carrots
- 3 green onions, chopped
- make it
- HEAT oven to 375ºF.
- UNROLL each package of dough into 2 rectangles. Press onto bottom and up sides of 15x10x1-inch pan, firmly pressing seams and perforations together to seal.
- BAKE 11 to 13 min. or until golden brown; cool.
- MIX reduced-fat cream cheese, dressing and seasonings until well blended; spread onto crust. Top with remaining ingredients. Refrigerate 2 hours.
- KRAFT kitchens tips:
- Substitute chopped cucumbers and/or chopped red peppers for one or more of the chopped vegetables.
- Substitute KRAFT Real Mayo Mayonnaise for MIRACLE WHIP Salad Dressing.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers