I don't think I would make this recipe again. It was easy, and the asparagus-leek mixture was good, but most of the spinach stayed raw, which was weird. I also thought the pizza was too dry. Were I to try to make this recipe again, I would probably turn the spinach into a pesto.
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 2 slices)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 310
- Calories from fat: 30%
- Fat: 10.3g
- Saturated fat: 4.8g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2.8g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 2.5g
- Protein: 13.2g
- Carbohydrate: 42g
- Fiber: 4.4g
- Cholesterol: 16mg
- Iron: 4.2mg
- Sodium: 776mg
- Calcium: 360mg
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 cups thinly sliced leek (about 2 large)
- 1 1/2 cups (1-inch) sliced asparagus (about 1 pound)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh or 1/2 teaspoon dried sage
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 cups torn spinach
- 1 (10-ounce) Italian cheese-flavored pizza crust (such as Boboli)
- 1/4 cup (2 ounces) goat cheese
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Heat oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add leek and asparagus; sauté 5 minutes or until lightly browned. Stir in sage, salt, and pepper.
- Arrange spinach over crust; leave a 1-inch border. Top with leek mixture; sprinkle with cheese. Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 450° for 10 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note