- Cooking spray
- 8 cups torn Swiss chard (about 3/4 pound)
- 2 cups chopped yellow squash
- 1 1/2 cups chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups fat-free milk
- 6 tablespoons (1 1/2 ounces) grated fresh Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 cup fat-free ricotta cheese
- 1 cup fat-free cottage cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) grated Asiago cheese, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 6 no-boil lasagna noodles (such as Barilla or Vigo)
- calories 308
- caloriesfromfat 30 %
- fat 10.3 g
- satfat 5.9 g
- monofat 2.6 g
- polyfat 0.7 g
- protein 25.8 g
- carbohydrate 30.8 g
- fiber 3.3 g
- cholesterol 53 mg
- iron 2.2 mg
- sodium 865 mg
- calcium 495 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 375°.
Heat a Dutch oven coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add chard, squash, onion, bell pepper, carrot, and salt; saute 10 minutes or until tender.
Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Add garlic; saute 30 seconds. Add flour, and cook 1 minute. Stir constantly with a whisk. Gradually add milk, stirring with a whisk until blended. Cook until thick (for about 4 minutes). Remove from heat; add 1/4 cup Parmesan. Stir until cheese melts.
Combine ricotta, cottage cheese, 1/2 cup Asiago, and oregano in a bowl.
Spread 2 tablespoons milk mixture in the bottom of an 8-inch square baking dish coated with cooking spray. Arrange 2 noodles over milk mixture; top with half of ricotta mixture, half of vegetable mixture, and 1/2 cup milk mixture. Repeat layers, ending with noodles. Spread remaining milk mixture over noodles. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup Asiago cheese and 2 tablespoons Parmesan. Bake at 375° for 45 minutes. Let stand 15 minutes.