This colorful salsa would be equally delicious served over salad greens or in warm tortillas with grilled chicken.
More From Southern Living
Total: 15 Minutes
- 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Tortilla chips
- Stir together first 7 ingredients. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Cover and chill until ready to serve (up to 3 hours). Serve with chips.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note