Delicious and healthy! I will definitely make this again for family and friends. Because this salad is a meal, I added extra Salmon...at least 2 pounds - 2 1/4 pounds.
Spring Salmon and Vegetable Salad
Photo: Becky Luigart-Stayner; Styling: Buffy Hargett
- 1/2 pound fresh asparagus
- 1 cup sugar snap peas
- 1 1/4 pounds skinless salmon fillets, cut into 2-inch chunks
- 1/2 teaspoon table salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 cups chopped romaine lettuce hearts
- 1/2 cup uncooked shelled fresh or frozen edamame, thawed
- 1/4 cup sliced radishes
- Creamy Herb Dressing
- 1. Preheat broiler with oven rack 6 inches from heat. Snap off tough ends of asparagus. Cut asparagus into 1-inch-long pieces, and cook with sugar snap peas in boiling salted water 2 to 3 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain. Plunge into ice water; drain.
- 2. Sprinkle salmon with salt and pepper; broil on a lightly greased rack in a broiler pan 3 to 4 minutes or to desired degree of doneness.
- 3. Arrange lettuce, edamame, radishes, asparagus mixture, and salmon on a serving plate. Drizzle with dressing.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes