- 1/2 pound fresh asparagus
- 1 cup sugar snap peas
- 1 1/4 pounds skinless salmon fillets, cut into 2-inch chunks
- 1/2 teaspoon table salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 cups chopped romaine lettuce hearts
- 1/2 cup uncooked shelled fresh or frozen edamame, thawed
- 1/4 cup sliced radishes
- Creamy Herb Dressing
How to Make It
Preheat broiler with oven rack 6 inches from heat. Snap off tough ends of asparagus. Cut asparagus into 1-inch-long pieces, and cook with sugar snap peas in boiling salted water 2 to 3 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain. Plunge into ice water; drain.
Sprinkle salmon with salt and pepper; broil on a lightly greased rack in a broiler pan 3 to 4 minutes or to desired degree of doneness.
Arrange lettuce, edamame, radishes, asparagus mixture, and salmon on a serving plate. Drizzle with dressing.