Spring Salad With Raspberry Vinaigrette
Finely shredded cabbage or coleslaw mix is also known as angel hair slaw.
Yield: Makes 6 servings
More From Southern Living
- 1 (10-ounce) package finely shredded coleslaw mix
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 small red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh mint
- Raspberry Vinaigrette
- 1 small head Red Leaf lettuce, torn
- 1/3 cup sunflower kernels
- Rinse slaw mix with cold water; drain well. Toss together slaw, next 5 ingredients, and half of Raspberry Vinaigrette. Serve slaw mixture over lettuce, and sprinkle with sunflower kernels. Serve with remaining vinaigrette.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads