More From Southern Living
- 1 pound fresh asparagus
- 8 cups baby salad greens, thoroughly washed
- 2 cups seedless red grapes
- 8 cooked bacon slices, crumbled
- 1 (4-oz.) package goat cheese, crumbled
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- Balsamic vinaigrette
- 1. Snap off and discard tough ends of asparagus; arrange asparagus in a steamer basket over boiling water. Cover and steam 2 to 4 minutes or until asparagus is crisp-tender. Plunge asparagus into ice water to stop the cooking process; drain and cut into 1-inch pieces.
- 2. Arrange salad greens on a serving platter; top evenly with asparagus, grapes, and next 4 ingredients. Serve with vinaigrette.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note