Spring Romaine Boats
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2/3 cup(s) quinoa rinsed
- 1 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- 8 ounce(s) boneless, skinless chicken breast sliced
- 3 green onions sliced
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- 3 teaspoon(s) fresh dill chopped
- s&p to taste
- 2 cup(s) green peas cooked
- 12 romaine lettuce outer leaves
- 4 radish halved, thinly sliced
- 3 ounce(s) goat cheese crumbled
- Prepare quinoa according to package directions.
- In large nonstick skillet, heat oil on medium. Add chicken & cook undisturbed for 3 minutes. Stir in onions, lemon juice, dill, s&p and saute, stirring offen and breaking up chicken into small pieces with spoon, until chicken is ooed through, about 3 more minutes.
- Stir in peas and cook untilheated through. Remove from heat nd stir in cooked quinoa. Spoon mixture onto lettuce leaves and top with radishes and cheese, divinding evenly.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kenders and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note