- 1 pound prepared bread dough
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 pound small white new potatoes, boiled and cooled
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary leaves, or 1/2 tsp. dried
- calories 472
- fat 23 g
- satfat 7 g
- protein 9 g
- carbohydrate 59 g
- fiber 3 g
- cholesterol 30 mg
- sodium 664 mg
How to Make It
Knead 1 Tbsp. olive oil into dough, cover with a towel, and let rest 10 minutes. Roll out dough on a lightly floured surface to a 16-by-11-inch rectangle. Transfer to a large, shallow baking sheet.
Cook onion and garlic in 1 Tbsp. oil in a medium skillet over medium heat, stirring, until soft, for about 7 minutes. Let cool, then scatter over dough.
Preheat oven to 425°. Peel and thinly slice potatoes. Arrange in an even layer on dough. Drizzle cream and 2 Tbsp. oil over top. Then sprinkle on 2 Tbsp. Parmesan, salt, crushed red pepper and black pepper.
Bake for 25 minutes, sprinkle rosemary on top and bake for 10 minutes more. Top with remaining 1 Tbsp. and 1 tsp. oil and 2 Tbsp. Parmesan. Serve hot.