- 2 large carrots
- 1 small fennel bulb
- 1/4 small red onion
- 1 1/4 cups shelled edamame (green soybeans), cooked and chilled
- 1 cup blanched fresh green peas, chilled
- Lemon-Dill Vinaigrette, divided
- 1 pound fresh lump crabmeat
- 1/4 cup minced red bell pepper
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 5 cups loosely packed assorted baby salad greens or microgreens
How to Make It
Shave carrots into thin strips using a vegetable peeler. Cut fennel and onion into very thin slices using a mandoline. Place carrots, fennel, and onion in a large bowl; add ice water to cover. Let stand 30 minutes.
Combine edamame, peas, 2 Tbsp. Lemon-Dill Vinaigrette, and salt and pepper to taste.
Pick crabmeat, removing any bits of shell. Gently toss crab with red bell pepper and lemon zest; season with salt and pepper to taste.
Drain carrot mixture well. Divide pea mixture among 12 small plates; top with carrot mixture, salad greens, and crabmeat mixture. Drizzle with remaining Lemon-Dill Vinaigrette just before serving.