This was really good! The only thing I did differently was add the chicken and pimientos after I drained the cooked pasta, carrots, and snap peas. I used rotisserie chicken and I didn't want to lose any flavor by putting it in water.
Mix 'n' Match Spring Pasta Toss
Using a mix of different shapes of pasta? Add any larger, thicker shapes to the pot 2 to 3 minutes before smaller pasta. Feel free to veer from the recipe and use up any vegetables that you have on hand. Try swapping out green beans or broccoli for the sugar snaps or 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper for the jarred pimiento.
More From Southern Living
Total: 25 Minutes
- 3 cups uncooked penne, farfalle, or rotini pasta
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 1/2 cups fresh sugar snap peas, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 cup matchstick carrots
- 1 (4-oz.) jar diced pimiento, drained
- 1 cup diced cucumber
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced radishes
- 1/2 cup bottled Greek dressing
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Garnishes: fresh dill sprigs, fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions for al dente. Add chicken and next 3 ingredients, and cook, stirring often, 1 minute. Drain and place in a large bowl.
- 2. Stir cucumber and next 4 ingredients into hot pasta mixture until blended. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately, or cover and chill up to 48 hours.
- Note: We tested with Ken's Steak House Greek dressing.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note