- 3 cups uncooked penne, farfalle, or rotini pasta
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 1/2 cups fresh sugar snap peas, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 cup matchstick carrots
- 1 (4-oz.) jar diced pimiento, drained
- 1 cup diced cucumber
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced radishes
- 1/2 cup bottled Greek dressing
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Garnishes: fresh dill sprigs, fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
How to Make It
Cook pasta according to package directions for al dente. Add chicken and next 3 ingredients, and cook, stirring often, 1 minute. Drain and place in a large bowl.
Stir cucumber and next 4 ingredients into hot pasta mixture until blended. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately, or cover and chill up to 48 hours.
Note: We tested with Ken's Steak House Greek dressing.