- 8 ounces uncooked angel hair pasta
- 2 teaspoons chili oil
- 4 chicken breast tenders, halved
- 1/4 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 cup sliced green onions (about 4)
- 1 1/2 cups fresh bean sprouts
- calories 394
- caloriesfromfat 11 %
- fat 4.8 g
- satfat 0.9 g
- monofat 0.0 g
- polyfat 0.0 g
- protein 35.6 g
- carbohydrate 50.6 g
- fiber 2.4 g
- cholesterol 66 mg
- iron 0.0 mg
- sodium 479 mg
- calcium 0.0 mg
How to Make It
Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain well.
Add oil to a 10-inch nonstick skillet, and place over medium-high heat until hot. Add chicken; stir-fry 5 minutes or until done. Remove chicken from pan; keep warm.
Combine broth and next 3 ingredients, and stir well with a whisk.
Add green onions to pan; stir-fry 1 to 2 minutes or until lightly browned. Return chicken to pan. Stir in broth mixture, drained pasta, and bean sprouts.