1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Arrange baguette slices on a large baking sheet. Brush on both sides with 1 tablespoon oil. Place almonds in a shallow baking pan.
3. Bake almonds and baguette until golden, 10 to 12 minutes for nuts and 12 to 15 minutes for toasts. Let cool.
4. In a large bowl, combine lettuce leaves, flowers, and tarragon.
5. In a small container with a lid, shake remaining 2 tablespoons oil with the vinegar. Season to taste with salt and pepper, testing with a lettuce leaf.
6. Pour dressing over salad, add almonds, and mix gently. Transfer salad to plates. Tuck toasts next to salads.
Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.