Spring Herb Quinoa Patties
Those tiny little spring herb leaves are so exciting, though, that we wanted to let them shine in these delicious quinoa patties. Mint, parsley, and green onion are tossed with quinoa and shavings of flavorful cheese. Crispy on the outside and packed with flavor, this is my spring go-to lunch.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) cooked quinoa (about 3/4 c. dry
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoon(s) green onions chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) parsley chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) strong cheese grated
- 1/2 cup(s) bread crumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- Combine everything but the quinoa in a large bowl and mix well. Fold in the cooked quinoa until it’s fully incorporated and the mixture is even.
- Heat a large frying pan, with a drizzle of oil to coat, to medium high.
- Using a spoon & your hands, form appox 2” patties with the quinoa mix and plop them into the hot frying pan.
- Cook each side for approx 3 minutes, or until golden brown. Don’t disturb them for the first minute or two to prevent them from falling apart! Flip, and cook the other side for an additional 3-ish minutes, or until both sides are golden brown.
- Serve with more freshly grated cheese on top.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LDiRado and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Spring Herb Quinoa Patties Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes