Spring Greens with Strawberries
This dish is a wonderful accompaniment to Chutney Chicken Salad served in dainty pastry shells.
More From Southern Living
Total: 25 Minutes
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 small shallot, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 (5-oz.) package arugula
- 1 (4-oz.) package watercress
- 1 pt. fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill
- 1 avocado, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1. Whisk together first 7 ingredients in a small bowl until blended. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- 2. Toss together arugula and next 3 ingredients in a large bowl. Top with avocado, and drizzle with half of vinaigrette just before serving; toss. Serve with remaining vinaigrette.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note