spring green fried rice
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon(s) soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) veg oil
- 2 clove(s) garlic minced
- 2 tablespoon(s) ginger minced
- 1 teaspoon(s) crushed red pepper flakes
- 4 cup(s) shredded cabbage
- 2 cup(s) edemame and peas thawed
- 2 cup(s) cooked brown rice chilled
- 2 tablespoon(s) soy sause
- 1/4 cup(s) sliced green onion
- Beat eggs and 1 teaspoon soy sauce. Over med heat 1 tablespoon sesame oil and cook eggs until set, fold into a omelette roll and remove to cutting board and slice into strips.
- In the same skillet heat veg oil add garlic ginger and red pepper flakes (use less if don't like the heat) for 30 seconds. Add cabbage and cook for 2 minutes. Add edamame and peas and cook for 1 minute. Add rice and 2 tablespons soy sauce and cook 2 to 4 minutes till heated through. Add green onion toss to serve
This recipe is a personal recipe added by PamMeyer and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
spring green fried rice Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables