Good May Salad.
Spring Garden Strawberry Salad
Spring Garden Strawberry Salad celebrates the sweet taste of spring with fresh ingredients such as fresh sugar snap peas, baby argula, strawberries, cucumber, and baby English peas.
More From Southern Living
Total: 40 Minutes
- 1 1/2 cups trimmed fresh sugar snap peas (about 5 oz.)
- 1 (4-oz.) package baby arugula
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup seeded and chopped English cucumber
- 3/4 cup frozen baby English peas, thawed
- 4 ounces Gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
- 6 cooked bacon slices, coarsely chopped
- Sweet Basil Vinaigrette
- 1. Arrange sugar snap peas in a steamer basket over boiling water. Cover and steam 1 to 2 minutes or until crisp-tender. Plunge peas into ice water to stop the cooking process; drain. Cut peas diagonally in half.
- 2. Toss together arugula, next 5 ingredients, and sugar snap peas on a large serving platter. Serve with Sweet Basil Vinaigrette.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note