Good May Salad.
Spring Garden Strawberry Salad
Photo: Iain Bagwell; Styling: Heather Chadduck and Caroline Cunningham
More From Southern Living
Total: 40 Minutes
- 1 1/2 cups trimmed fresh sugar snap peas (about 5 oz.)
- 1 (4-oz.) package baby arugula
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup seeded and chopped English cucumber
- 3/4 cup frozen baby English peas, thawed
- 4 ounces Gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
- 6 cooked bacon slices, coarsely chopped
- Sweet Basil Vinaigrette
- 1. Arrange sugar snap peas in a steamer basket over boiling water. Cover and steam 1 to 2 minutes or until crisp-tender. Plunge peas into ice water to stop the cooking process; drain. Cut peas diagonally in half.
- 2. Toss together arugula, next 5 ingredients, and sugar snap peas on a large serving platter. Serve with Sweet Basil Vinaigrette.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads