Spring Garden Salad/Dip
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can(s) Shoepeg corn, drained
- 1 can(s) Small Green Peas, drained
- 1 can(s) Small Green Lima Beans, drained
- 1 can(s) Blackeyed Peas, drained
- 1 cup(s) Celery, chopped fine
- 1 cup(s) Green Pepper, chopped fine
- 1 bunch(es) Green Onions, chopped fine
- 1 jar(s) Pimentos, 4oz jar
- 1-1/4 cup(s) Sugar
- 3/4 cup(s) Oil
- 3/4 cup(s) Vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) Salt
- Combine sugar, oil, vinegar, salt & pepper in saucepan. Bring to a boil, then Cool. Pour over vegetables. Mix & marinate overnight.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mcrane and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Spring Garden Salad/Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers