- 36 NILLA Wafers
- 2 tablespoons orange-flavored liqueur or orange juice
- 3 cups seasonal fresh fruit, such as sliced peeled kiwi, blueberries and/or sliced strawberries
- 3 cups cold milk
- 2 pkg. (4-serving size each) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1 pkg. (6 squares) BAKER'S White Chocolate, melted, cooled slightly
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
How to Make It
BREAK wafers coarsely into 2-1/2-qt. clear glass serving bowl. Sprinkle with liqueur; top with layers of fruit.
POUR milk into medium bowl. Add dry pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk 2 min. or until well blended. Refrigerate until pudding starts to thicken. Add chocolate; stir with wire whisk until well blended. Gently stir in half of the whipped topping. Spoon over fruit; top with the remaining whipped topping.
REFRIGERATE at least 30 min. or up to 24 hours before serving. Store leftover dessert in refrigerator.
Total fat: 9 g
Saturated fat: 6 g
Cholesterol: 5 mg
Sodium: 260 mg
Carbohydrate: 36 g
Dietary Fiber: 1 g
Sugars: 27 g
Protein: 3 g
Vitamin A: 4% DV
Vitamin C: 30% DV
Calcium: 8% DV
Iron: 2% DV