SPQ Mimi Butterfinger Cookies
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 stick(s) butter
- 2.5 cup(s) Chunky peanut butter
- 1.3 cup(s) Dark Brown Sugar
- 4 Eggs
- 2 cup(s) Flour
- 0.5 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1.5 cup(s) Sugar
- 3 teaspoon(s) Vanilla
- Mix together first 5 ingredients. Dump in the peanut butter and stir that in. Work the next 3 ingredients into the mix. Now, throw in the Butterfingers and blend
- Drop teaspoon-size blobs on a lightly greased cookie sheet, and bake them at 350 degrees for 7 to 9 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by AtlantaDebbie and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note