More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 342
- Fat: 14g
- Saturated fat: 6g
- Protein: 26g
- Carbohydrate: 29g
- Fiber: 1g
- Cholesterol: 45mg
- Sodium: 684mg
- 4 slices yellow American cheese
- 4 slices deli mozzarella
- 1 1/4 pounds ground sirloin
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 8 mini dinner rolls, split and toasted
- Lettuce leaves
- 1 tomato, sliced, for garnish
- Use small cookie cutters to cut a pumpkin shape from each piece of American cheese and a ghost shape from each piece of mozzarella. Combine sirloin, Worcestershire sauce and salt in a medium bowl. Form into 8 small patties.
- Warm oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add patties and cook, turning once, until browned on each side, about 5 minutes total for medium. During last minute of cooking, place a mozzarella ghost or American cheese pumpkin on top of each slider.
- Place a lettuce leaf and tomato slice on bottom half of each bun. Top with sliders, cheese side up. Serve with top halves of buns alongside sliders.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes