The dip was so awesome, everyone loved it we have a fresh basil plant that is growing out of control so it was great to use up a bunch of the fresh basil. Highly recommend this dip it was amazing!!
Short on time? Skip the cookie cutter, and cut wraps into about 2-inch-wide strips.
This recipe goes with Green Dip With Spooky Chips
More From Southern Living
Cool: 15 Minutes
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 5 (9-inch) wheat wraps
- 1. Stir together first 3 ingredients.
- 2. Cut wheat wraps with a 3-inch bone-shaped cutter, and place on baking sheets. Brush evenly with butter mixture.
- 3. Bake at 350° for 8 to 10 minutes or until crispy. Remove to wire racks, and cool 15 minutes or until completely cool.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Toufayan Bakeries Wheat Wraps.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note