Notes: If making ahead, store cool crisps airtight at room temperature.
Yield: Makes about 48 (3- to 4-in. size) or 12 (6- to 8-in. size); 10 to 12 servings
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 158
- Calories from fat: 49%
- Protein: 4.6g
- Fat: 8.6g
- Saturated fat: 4.4g
- Carbohydrate: 16g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sodium: 280mg
- Cholesterol: 18mg
- 6 plain or flavored flour tortillas (10 in.)
- 3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/3 cup (1/6 lb.) melted butter or margarine
- 1. Use Halloween cookie cutters to cut tortillas into shapes such as ghosts, goblins, witches, and jack-o'-lanterns.
- 2. Lay the cutouts slightly apart on 2 nonstick baking sheets about 14 by 17 inches.
- 3. Mix cheese and chili powder.
- 4. Brush tortillas with butter. Sprinkle with cheese mixture.
- 5. Bake in a 350° oven until golden and crisp, about 15 minutes; if using 1 oven, switch pan positions halfway through baking.
- 6. Transfer crisps to racks. Serve warm or cool.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Snacks