Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) Tropical Food’s Banana Split® Snack Mix separated
- 1 tub(s) Neapolitan ice cream
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 2 tablespoon(s) flour
- 2 tablespoon(s) peanut butter
- 2 tablespoon(s) heavy cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Reconstitute dried cherries and pineapples from Tropical Food’s Banana Split® by simmering until tender, puree.
- Crush dried bananas and peanuts from Banana Split® and mix with butter and flour.
- Push into cupcake mold and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove and cool completely. Pack ice cream on top of cooled crust and place in freezer.
- Melt caramel and chocolate pieces from Banana Split® into heavy cream and add peanut butter.
- Cook and whisk until smooth.
- Toast marshmallows from Banana Split® in oven for 7 minutes and fold into mix.
- Top ice cream with caramel/chocolate mixture, cherries/pineapples puree, and sprinkle with marshmallows.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by tropicalfoods and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note