On October 9th, 2012, Tropical Foods had its Flavors of the Fall Recipe Contest with the culinary students at the Charlotte Campus of Johnson & Wales University. This recipe, Splitting Seasons, was created by Rocky Jokbengboon and Kaitlyn Kuntz.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) Tropical Food’s Banana Split® Snack Mix separated
- 1 tub(s) Neapolitan ice cream
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 2 tablespoon(s) flour
- 2 tablespoon(s) peanut butter
- 2 tablespoon(s) heavy cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Reconstitute dried cherries and pineapples from Tropical Food’s Banana Split® by simmering until tender, puree.
- Crush dried bananas and peanuts from Banana Split® and mix with butter and flour.
- Push into cupcake mold and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove and cool completely. Pack ice cream on top of cooled crust and place in freezer.
- Melt caramel and chocolate pieces from Banana Split® into heavy cream and add peanut butter.
- Cook and whisk until smooth.
- Toast marshmallows from Banana Split® in oven for 7 minutes and fold into mix.
- Top ice cream with caramel/chocolate mixture, cherries/pineapples puree, and sprinkle with marshmallows.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by tropicalfoods and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note