Amount per serving
- Calories: 120
- Calories from fat: 60
- Fat: 7g
- Saturated fat: 0.5g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 25mg
- Carbohydrate: 14g
- Fiber: 4g
- Sugars: 10g
- Protein: 3g
- 3 cups assorted greens
- 2 navel oranges, peeled and separated into sections
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced celery
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup toasted slivered almonds
- 1. Combine greens, orange sections, celery, and green onion in a large mixing bowl. Set aside.
- 2. Combine vinegar, SPLENDA® Granulated Sweetener, and vegetable oil in a small mixing bowl. Stir with a whisk until well blended. Drizzle dressing mixture evenly over greens mixture. Toss gently to coat.
- 3. To serve, place 1 cup salad mixture on a serving plate and garnish by sprinkling 1 Tbsp. almonds over the top of the salad. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads