1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray Bundt pan with butter-flavored cooking spray. Set aside.
2. Pour applesauce, molasses, and vegetable oil into a large mixing bowl. Add eggs. Stir well.
3. Blend remaining dry ingredients in a separate bowl. Mix well.
4. Add dry ingredients to the applesauce mixture. Stir well.
5. Pour cake batter into prepared pan. Bake in preheated 350 degrees F oven 50 to 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Remove from oven. Cool cake in pan on a wire rack approximately 20 minutes. Invert cake onto serving plate. Serve warm or cool.
Go to full version of