Splenda® Gingerbread Cake
Community Recipe from
- 2 cup(s) unsweetened applesauce
- 3/4 cup(s) molasses
- 1/3 cup(s) Vegetable Oil
- 3 Eggs
- 3 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 1/3 cup(s) SplendaÂ® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 teaspoon(s) ground ginger
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground cloves
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray Bundt pan with butter-flavored cooking spray. Set aside.
- 2. Pour applesauce, molasses, and vegetable oil into a large mixing bowl. Add eggs. Stir well.
- 3. Blend remaining dry ingredients in a separate bowl. Mix well.
- 4. Add dry ingredients to the applesauce mixture. Stir well.
- 5. Pour cake batter into prepared pan. Bake in preheated 350 degrees F oven 50 to 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Remove from oven. Cool cake in pan on a wire rack approximately 20 minutes. Invert cake onto serving plate. Serve warm or cool.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kellyhomburg and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes