Splenda® Gingerbread Cake
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) unsweetened applesauce
- 3/4 cup(s) molasses
- 1/3 cup(s) Vegetable Oil
- 3 Eggs
- 3 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 1/3 cup(s) SplendaÂ® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 teaspoon(s) ground ginger
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground cloves
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray Bundt pan with butter-flavored cooking spray. Set aside.
- 2. Pour applesauce, molasses, and vegetable oil into a large mixing bowl. Add eggs. Stir well.
- 3. Blend remaining dry ingredients in a separate bowl. Mix well.
- 4. Add dry ingredients to the applesauce mixture. Stir well.
- 5. Pour cake batter into prepared pan. Bake in preheated 350 degrees F oven 50 to 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Remove from oven. Cool cake in pan on a wire rack approximately 20 minutes. Invert cake onto serving plate. Serve warm or cool.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kellyhomburg and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note