- 1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 (8 ounce) packages regular cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package fat-free cream cheese
- 1 1/4 cups SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 pinch salt
- calories 180
- caloriesfromfat 130
- fat 14 g
- satfat 8 g
- cholesterol 90 mg
- sodium 260 mg
- carbohydrate 9 g
- fiber 0 g
- sugars 4 g
- protein 6 g
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350° F. Spray a 9-inch springform pan with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
Combine graham cracker crumbs, SPLENDA® Granulated Sweetener and melted butter in a small bowl. Press on bottom and up sides of prepared pan.
Bake 10 minutes. Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack.
Beat regular and fat free cream cheese together at high speed with a mixer until creamy; gradually add SPLENDA® Granulated Sweetener, mixing well. Add eggs, one at a time, beating just until each one is incorporated. Add lime juice and a pinch of salt, beat until smooth. Pour into prepared crust.
Bake 50 to 60 minutes or until mixture is almost set, and slightly firm to the touch. Run a knife around edge of pan to release sides, and help prevent cracking. Cool to room temperature on a wire rack; cover and chill at least 8 hours.