Spirited Hot Mocha
Photo: Oxmoor House
Brandy adds a spirited punch to this coffee-flavored hot chocolate.
Prep: 2 minutes, Cook: 5 hours
Slow-Cooker Size: 4-quart
Yield: Makes 10 cups
- 8 cups milk
- 1 cup (6-ounce package) semisweet chocolate mini-morsels or 6 (1-ounce) semisweet chocolate baking squares, chopped
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup instant coffee granules
- 1 cup brandy
- Sweetened whipped cream (optional)
- Grated semisweet chocolate (optional)
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a 4-quart slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW 4 to 5 hours or until thoroughly heated and chocolate is melted, whisking after 2 hours. Whisk before serving. Serve with sweetened whipped cream and grated chocolate, if desired.
- Party Tip: Serve this spiked favorite straight from the slow cooker.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Beverages