Spirited Fruit Salad
Brighten up your table with this colorful rum-splashed version of classic holiday ambrosia.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 89
- Fat: 1g
- Saturated fat: 0.7g
- Protein: 1.1g
- Carbohydrate: 17.6g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Iron: 0.4mg
- Sodium: 8mg
- Calories from fat: 10%
- Fiber: 2.3g
- Calcium: 27mg
- 3 ruby red grapefruit
- 2 cups halved strawberries (about 7 large)
- 3 kiwifruit, peeled and cut into wedges
- 3 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons dark rum
- 1/4 cup flaked sweetened coconut, toasted
- Peel and section grapefruit over a bowl; discard membranes.
- Combine grapefruit sections, strawberries, and kiwifruit in bowl.
- Combine brown sugar and rum in a small bowl, stirring well. Add rum mixture to fruit, tossing gently to combine. Cover and chill until ready to serve. Sprinkle with toasted coconut.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note