Spiral Pepperoni Pizza Bake - Taste of Home
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) 16 oz spiral pasta
- 2 pound(s) ground beef
- 1 whole(s) large onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 2 can(s) 15 oz each pizza sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Italian seasoning
- 2 eggs
- 2 cup(s) milk
- 1/2 cup(s) shredded Parmesan cheese
- 4 cup(s) 16 oz. shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 package(s) 3.5 oz sliced pepperoni
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a Dutch oven, cook the beef, onion, salt and pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the pizza sauce, garlic salt and Italian seasoning; remove from the heat and set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the eggs, milk and Parmesan cheese. Drain pasta; toss with egg mixture. Transfer to a greased 3 quart baking dish. Top with beef mixture, mozzarella cheese and pepperoni.
- Cover and bake at 350 for 20 minutes. Uncover; bake 20-25 minutes longer or until golden brown. Yield: 12 servings.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kateseats59 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Spiral Pepperoni Pizza Bake - Taste of Home Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes