Glazed Spiral-Cut Holiday Ham
Photo: Helen Norman; Styling: Carrie Purcell
More From Southern Living
Total: 3 Hours, 20 Minutes
- 1 (8- to 9-lb.) fully cooked, bone-in spiral-cut ham half
- Pineapple-Prosecco Glaze
- Cola-Dijon-Brown Sugar Glaze
- Coffee-and-Pepper Jelly Glaze
- Preheat oven to 350°. Place ham half, cut side down, in a heavy-duty aluminum foil-lined jelly-roll pan; let stand at room temperature 30 minutes. Brush 1/2 cup desired glaze over ham. Bake, uncovered, on lowest oven rack 2 1/2 to 3 hours or until a meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion registers 140°, basting every 30 minutes with 1/2 cup glaze. Remove from oven, and spoon pan drippings over ham. Let stand 10 minutes.
- Note: We tested with Smithfield All Natural Spiral Sliced Smoked Uncured Ham.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note