Ready In: 35 Minutes
- 1 package(s) 10 oz birdseye frozen chopped spinach thawed, drained and squeez
- 1 can(s) (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts drained and chopped
- 3 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1/2 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1 package(s) 8 ounce cream cheese softened
- 2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 cup(s) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 french bread
- 1 box(es) triscuits
- 1 box(es) wheat thins
- 1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease a 7x11 inch baking dish.
- 2. In a medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese and mayonnaise until smooth. Mix in the artichoke hearts, spinach and Parmesan cheese. Season with garlic and lemon juice. Spread evenly into the prepared baking dish.
- 3. Bake covered for 20 minutes. Remove the cover, and let the dish bake uncovered for 5 more minutes, or until the surface is lightly browned.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by nicolej84 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note