- 2 pounds fresh spinach, cleaned and cooked
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Salt to taste
- 2 hard-cooked eggs
- 2 tablespoons whipping cream
- 1/8 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 cup finely chopped cooked ham
How to Make It
Combine spinach, butter, pepper, and salt to taste, stirring well. Place spinach in a warm serving bowl; set aside, and keep warm.
Slice eggs in half lengthwise, and carefully remove yolks. Mash yolks; add whipping cream, curry powder, and paprika, mixing well. Stir in chopped ham. Stuff egg whites with yolk mixture; place stuffed eggs on cooked spinach.