- 1 (14 1/2-ounce) can chicken broth
- 4 cups water
- 2 extra-large vegetable bouillon cubes
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, unthawed
- 2 (14 1/2-ounce) cans stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 (9-ounce) packages refrigerated cheese-filled tortellini
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
How to Make It
Bring first 3 ingredients to a boil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat.
Add spinach, stewed tomatoes, and garlic, and return mixture to a boil.
Stir in tortellini, and cook for 5 minutes. Sprinkle each serving evenly with shredded Parmesan cheese.
Note: For testing purposes only, we used Knorr Vegetable Bouillon Cubes.