very good salad. to charlottemama2 ---- the recipe for the dressing can be found by clicking on the words "italian dressing"
Spinach, Tomato, and Fresh Mozzarella Pasta Salad with Italian Dressing
Dressed with a simple vinaigrette made from fresh herbs and a good quality extra-virgin olive oil, this pasta salad is as delicious as it is easy to prepare. The homemade Italian dressing will keep in the refrigerator for a couple of days, so consider doubling the recipe to keep some on hand.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 450
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 15.9g
- Saturated fat: 5.1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 6.6g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 3.3g
- Protein: 19.9g
- Carbohydrate: 57g
- Fiber: 8g
- Cholesterol: 22mg
- Iron: 5.5mg
- Sodium: 262mg
- Calcium: 259mg
- 2 1/2 cups multigrain rotini pasta (such as Barilla Plus)
- Italian Dressing
- 2 cups grape tomatoes
- 1 (6-ounce) package baby spinach
- 4 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, cubed
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Rinse with cold water; drain.
- 2. While pasta cooks, prepare Italian Dressing. Combine dressing and tomatoes in a large bowl. Add pasta and spinach; toss well, and top with cheese.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note